Society of Private Universities and Colleges of Rajasthan, Udaipur
MBBS Admissions 2012-2013
Society of Private Universities and Colleges of Rajasthan, Udaipur has invited applications for admission to MBBS Course in Geetanjali University, Udaipur & NIMS University, Jaipur of the Year 2012-13 through All India Pre-Medical Entrance Examination to be held on 12th June, 2012.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in MBBS Course :
No candidates shall be allowed to be admitted to the first year of the MBBS course until:
a. He / she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2012.
b. He / she has passed senior secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination from any recognized Board which is equivalent to 10+2 examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of the study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as compulsory subject (English at a level not less than the core course of English as prescribed by the NCERT). He / she must have obtained minimum 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
c. In respect of candidates belonging to Schedule Caste / Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Classes (OBC), the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together be 40% and 45% for persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs instead of 50%.
d. Candidates who have appeared for 10+2 examination can also appear in the Entrance Test.
Information Brochure & Application Form :
a. Issue of Information Brochure and Application Form : The prospectus containing Application Form for entrance examination for admission for the academic year 2012-13 can be obtained from
i. Nims University, Shobha Nagar (Jaipur-Delhi Highway), Jaipur- 303121.
ii. Nims University, NIMS City Centre, 4, Govind Marg, Near Moti Doongari Circle, Jaipur-302004.
iii. Geetanjali University, Hiranmagri Extension, Manwakhera, NH-8 Bypass, Near Eklingpura Chouraha, Udaipur 313002.
iv. Society of Private Universities and Colleges of Rajasthan, 29-B,Kumbha Marg, Bhomvilla, Near Big Bazar, Sukhadia Circle, Udaipur-313001.
Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from the above mentioned addresses during working hours in person by submitting the demand draft of Rs.2,500/- (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred only) drawn in favour of SOCIETY OF PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES payable at UDAIPUR. If the form is required by post, send a D.D. of Rs.2,600/- (Rupees Two Thousand Six Hundred only).
Application Form can also be downloaded from www.spucrajasthan.org and send the filled-in form along with requisite fee on any of the above mentioned addresses.
Submission of filled-in Application Form : Candidates should fill-up the Application form in his / her own handwriting in capital letters (block letters) written neatly and legibly. The completed Application Form along with necessary enclosures/ documents must be sent by Speed Post or Registered Post or by hand to the addresses given above. For sending Admit Card the Applicant should send the self addressed envelope (provided along with Application Form) and paste a postage stamp on it equivalent to the cost of Speed Post. The candidate shall write his/her address correctly on the envelope.
The Application Form shall accompany the attested copies of the following certificates / testimonials :
1. Certificate of Age (Secondary School Certificate).
2. 10+2 or Equivalent Examination Marks Sheet.
3. Transfer Certificate from the School/College last attended (at the time of admission only).
4. Migration Certificate obtained from the 10+2 Board/University (at the time of admission only).
5. Certificate of Caste.
6. Certificate of character/conduct form the principal of the School/College last attended.
7. Certificate of Nationality (Only for NRI’s/Foreign Nationals).
8. Declaration form by the Candidate as per the format on a Non Judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- and duly attested by a notary public (at the time of admission only).
9. Declaration form by the parent/guardian as per the format on a Non Judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- and duly attested by a notary public (at the time of admission only).
10. Certificates of extracurricular activities (if any).
11. No. of Total Certificates enclosed.
Important Dates :
* Last date for submitting duly filled applications : 28 May, 2012 (17.00 hrs.)
* Date and time of Entrance Examination : 12 June, 2012 (14.00 hrs. to 17.00 hrs.)
* Publication of the Final Result : On or before 28 June, 2012
* 1st Counselling : 16 July, 2012
* 2nd Counselling : 18 September, 2012
* Commencement of regular classes : 1 August, 2012
For details, logon to :